Paul Sparks Height
5ft 11 ¾ (182.2 cm)
American actor, best known for playing Mickey Doyle in TV series Boardwalk Empire and Thomas Yates in House of Cards.
In film he appeared in Midnight Special, The Greatest Showman, Edge of Darkness and Mud.
Photos by PR Photos
You May Be Interested
Add a Comment5 comments
Average Guess (10 Votes)
5ft 11.78in (182.3cm)
Sandy Cowell said on 3/Apr/18
What a magnificent creep Paul plays in 'Boardwalk Empire' with his Mickey Doyle! His voice is sly, but then when he follows what he's just said with one of his hilarious little giggles, it's surprising he's taken at all seriously in that dog-eat-dog gangster world!
Could it perhaps have something to do with his height of just short of 6ft? Who knows, but it didn't stop the shorter Jimmy Darmody, played by Michael Pitt, from pushing him over the balcony at a recent concert! Now THAT was funny, and it was even funnier to see him still playing the sucker, with a neck-brace on this time, in the following episode!
I actually found an interview with him on YouTube just now, and he sounded as normal as anyone, and stood tall and proud! I have no trouble in agreeing with his 5ft11.75, lowest point of the day! I reckon he is actually a 'weak' 6-footer!
Faisal said on 14/Feb/18
• The 191-92 Michael Shannon dwarfs him (the 10-cm difference is very likely)
• Camera angles and standing next to much shorter people can do wonders for your height perception
• All that combined well in his case as he looked 185 in most of his House of Cards scenes
• Ben Daniels (also listed as 182) didn't look as tall as him on the same show
• I said this before and I'll say it again. This height range of 180-83 is magical for men. Very deceptive and difficult to estimate. Sometimes you look average, sometimes you look tall. Add the hair and footwear to the mix; and you'll be left with a real height estimation nut to crack!
Rampage(-_-_-)Clover said on 12/Feb/18
That low?! Watching HOF I thought at least 6ft1
Animus said on 12/Feb/18
Excellent proportions. He appears taller than 182cm.
Tall Sam said on 12/Feb/18
I agree with this listing, this is how he looks with Michael Shannon but there looked like there could be less than an inch between him and Taylor Kitsch at the Waco premiere.
On Boardwalk Empire, he looked tallish fairly often despite the wormy nature of his character.